In this webinar, we will draw attention to the damages that the gases released into the atmosphere cause nature and the environment and we will talk about how solutions can be brought with today's technologies. In particular, we will examine in detail the Scrubber Systems supported by regulations abroad in recent years.
We will discuss the legal regulations in Turkey regarding the gases discharged by industrial companies, the odor, soot, dust, vapor and aerosol emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere and how they can be cleaned sustainably.
Date: 28 May 2021
Webinar Program & Participants
Prof. Dr. Canan Madran
- World and Turkey climate changes
- Effects of gases released into the air on climate change and regulations in Turkey
- Methods applied in the world and medium-term predictions
Prof. Dr. Bilgehan Guzel
- Rehabilitation of industrial waste
- The future of scrubber systems
R&D Exp. Hasan Sarioglu
- Scrubber Systems
- Scrubber Systems usage areas and industrial differences
- Scrubber Systems R&D issues