ERGIL is a specialist designer and manufacturer with extensive experience providing technically advanced process equipment to industry sectors including oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, agro, water, waste water treatment, utilities and nuclear.
Since its inception in 1982, Ergil has been supplying the oil, gas and petrochemical industries with storage tanks, pressure vessels, and integrated pipeline systems. For the last decade it has operated from a 32,000 square metre fabrication facility with associated offices for engineering and design staff, management and accounts departments.
ERGIL offers a wide range of custom made high and low pressure vessels for the processing, storage and transport of bulk liquids and gases.
- ERGIL has a long history of manufacturing pressure vessels for various industries including oil / petroleum, gas, chemical, petrochemical, water, marine, mining, and pharmaceutical.
- ERGIL factory has special tools to fabricate vessels up to 80mm and can automatically paint, shot blast and role steel plates up to 3 meter with and quality procedures have been implemented to guarantee the fulfillment of specific demands for carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys. Separate manufacturing halls for stainless and carbon steel provides highest quality precautions in the market.
- In addition to fabrication, ERGIL provides site installation services for skid, or packages.
- Beside ASME U Stamp pressure vessels, ERGIL can also provide engineering, design and fabrication for various kind of process equipment; such as reactors, column, towers, drums, bullets, separators ( knock out drums, degassers ) , filters, coalescers, heat exchangers, pig launcher / receiver, sludge catcher and surge vessels.
In-House Engineering & Design
Ergil’s main design office is in Mersin, Turkey, where a team of experienced professional engineers design and supervise the construction of its client’s projects. A smaller engineering office is in Dubai, and provides support to Ergil’s teams and clients throughout the world. The design team works with many Standards, including those of the API, ASME, EN, DIN, ISO and GOST as specified by their client’s purchase order. They are supported by the use of verified current computer-aided engineering (CAE), and computer-aided design (CAD) software programs. Typically:—
ETank – A tank design software program that covers API-650, API-620, API-653, UL-142, API-2000, and ASME/ANSI B96.1.
PV Elite – This provides the engineer with the means to undertake the design, analysis and evaluation of pressure vessels and heat exchangers accurately and quickly. Tall towers and horizontal vessels can be analysed in accordance with the latest standards such as ASME, PD 5500, UBC, EN-13445, API-579 and the Welding Research Council.
COMPRESS – This is used in the design of pressure vessels to comply with ASME Section VIII, Division 1 or Division 2 rules, and heat exchangers to TEMA, UHX rules.
PDMS – A 3D-CAD plant design management program that can be used to check the design, and control the ongoing project. It can produce piping isometrics, material take-off reports, weld count reports, highlight clashes such as ‘piping hitting cable trays’ or ‘brace members protruding into walkways’, exploded sub-assembly drawings to aid fabrication/construction, and permits the downloading of drawings to AutoCAD.
Pipe Flow - Calculates fluid flow in open or closed loop pipe networks with multiple supply & discharge tanks, multiple pumps in series or in parallel, and multiple pipe sizes & fittings. AutoCAD – An industry standard 2D and 3D design and draughting program.
Thanks to our qualified welding engineers, we are capable of preparing PQR, WPS and Ergil welders are certified by reputable third party inspection companies: such as TUV, BV, SGS to meet the requirements of ASME IX.
Range of Pressure Vessels Manufactured
- Oil, gas & air separators
- Heat exchangers
- Surge vessels
- Knock out drums ( KO Drums)
- Suction scrubber / packed bed / venturi scrubber
- Cryogenic tanks / vessels
- Filtration & Coalescer vessels
- Activated carbon filters
- Process drums & columns
- Mixer vessels
- Air receivers
- Evaporators and dryers
- Water treatment vessels
- CO2 Absorber vessels
- Dehydrator vessels
- and more ...
Range of Pipeline Equipment & Systems Manufactured
- Complete pigging systems
- Flow metering systems
- Meter provers
- Pig launchers & receivers
- Pipeline hydrotest headers
- Pig handling equipment
- Quick-opening closures
- Pig signallers & indicators
Fabrication and Assembly Facility - Mersin
The manufacturing plant has access to the Mediterranean Port of Mersin, railway, and good road facilities, making it ideal for serving the requirements of Europe and the Middle East. As a modern facility it is equipped with the latest technology, including fully automated welding, rolling, CNC plasma cutting, heating, blasting, painting system and lifting machines. We are also capable of handling in-house pressure testing, radiography, and other non-destructive tests.
- Elsewedy Electric PSP
Conducting business with ERGIL in the floating suction unit was a smooth process. Professional engineering - Read more
- Aegis Logistics Ltd. States
We feel happy to have been introduced to a team of professionals for our requirement of Internal - Read more
- IE Immanuel Engineering Pte.
While working with ERGIL, response has always been swift and guaranteed, whether it’s a working day or an official - Read more
- Tecnovent SL
We are glad to grow and expand together with ERGIL through the national territory and part South America. We - Read more