ERGIL StorageTech™ Fire Extinguishing Systems
- The best alternative of HALON 1301 series of Fire Extinguishing Systems
- It is defined in SNAP programme
- Scentless, colorless and insulative gas
- Very effective in free of damage protection of all electrical end electronic equipments
- Designed to be loaded out at once and protects the application area quickly after the appropriate calculations
- In case of designing to in accordance with the defined clean gas reaction and discharging time periods defined in NFPA, it completes its function (with the required pressure) in 10 seconds.
- It is stored under low pressure with Nitrogen, which is another affective extinguisher gas, in steel tanks or in cylinders. Besides complete systems. Ergil provides Engineering, Design and spare parts for Fire Extinguishing Systems.
- Oil, gas, petrochemical facilities and terminals.
- External floating roof storage tanks.
- Power stations
- Control panels
- Control rooms
- IT system rooms, etc.
- Elsewedy Electric PSP
Conducting business with ERGIL in the floating suction unit was a smooth process. Professional engineering - Read more
- Aegis Logistics Ltd. States
We feel happy to have been introduced to a team of professionals for our requirement of Internal - Read more
- IE Immanuel Engineering Pte.
While working with ERGIL, response has always been swift and guaranteed, whether it’s a working day or an official - Read more
- Tecnovent SL
We are glad to grow and expand together with ERGIL through the national territory and part South America. We - Read more