ERGIL Storagetech™ Foam Bladder Tank
ERGIL StorageTech™ foam bladder tank is a steel pressure vessel, which is designed as per NFPA FIRE CODE NO: 11 LOW EXPANSION FOAM SYSTEM STANDARDS. Material is chosen as per ASME sec.VIII div.1. This steel pressure vessel stores a foam concentrate contained within an elastomeric bladder. Water pressure helps concentrate to supply pressurized concentrate to the proportional. StorageTech® bladder tanks can be manufactured vertical and horizontal type and various capacities.
- Easy to install. You do not need a special tool or experience to install.
- Water pressurized bladder design helps to reduce the requirement for foam pumps or other energy sources
- Corrosion resistant material.
- Bladder tank is enamel paint or coated with an epoxy finish for use in marine or corrosive environments.
- Elsewedy Electric PSP
Conducting business with ERGIL in the floating suction unit was a smooth process. Professional engineering - Read more
- Aegis Logistics Ltd. States
We feel happy to have been introduced to a team of professionals for our requirement of Internal - Read more
- IE Immanuel Engineering Pte.
While working with ERGIL, response has always been swift and guaranteed, whether it’s a working day or an official - Read more
- Tecnovent SL
We are glad to grow and expand together with ERGIL through the national territory and part South America. We - Read more