ERGIL Storagetech™ Rupture Disc
A rupture disc, also known as a pressure safety disc, burst disc, bursting disc, or burst diaphragm, is a non-reclosing pressure relief device that, in most uses, protects a pressure vessel, equipment or system from overpressurization or potentially damaging vacuum conditions.
- Non-reclosing pressure relief, top-performing safety product
- Can be used in various industries such as petrochemical, aerospace, aviation defence, medical, railraod, nuclear, chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing and oil field applications.
- Complementary device or backup device for safety valves and protect both ways: against pressure and vacuum
- Provides longevity for safety relief valves by isolating the valves from the process
- Creates leak-tight pressure relief solution
- Prefable for highest reliability through at higher initial cost
- Intrinsically a safe mechanical design provides containment in all cases. Constructed from carbon steel, stainless steel, hestelloy, graphite for aggressive fluids, and other materials as required by the specific use environment
- Simple and quick to install
- The tradional, time-tested solution
- Approved throughout industry and specified in most global pressure requipment design codes such as ASME, PED, etc.
For extensive storage tank safety product portfolio, please contact one of our experts.
- Elsewedy Electric PSP
Conducting business with ERGIL in the floating suction unit was a smooth process. Professional engineering - Read more
- Aegis Logistics Ltd. States
We feel happy to have been introduced to a team of professionals for our requirement of Internal - Read more
- IE Immanuel Engineering Pte.
While working with ERGIL, response has always been swift and guaranteed, whether it’s a working day or an official - Read more
- Tecnovent SL
We are glad to grow and expand together with ERGIL through the national territory and part South America. We - Read more