ERGIL Storagetech™ Swivel Joint Drain System
ERGIL Storagetech Swivel Joint Roof Drain System - Model 800 is especially applicable to external floating roof storage tank in order to drain the rain water. With the correct material selection, it is suitable for all kind of stored products.
Swivel Joints feature a sophisticated design and construction that includes modular construction suitable for a wide range of applications. Swivel joints are the vital part of the system and used for execute swiveling movements or slow rotary movements at the same time. Swivel Joint is designed for especially storage tank internal equipment such as ﬂoating suction units, drain systems, and oil skimmers; however, the different model is available for various applications. ERGIL swivel joints are available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Sizes are ranging from 2” to 40” usually sealed with PTFE but can be modified as per the application and stored product type.
- Inner ire material is 316 SS - Gives crush strength to the hose
- Alternative spiral with outer wire compresses and seals hose wall Polypropylene fabric - Provides chemical resistant bore
- Flanges: Carbon Steel 150 Ibs RF (Stainless Steel available option)
- Swaged Ends: Carbon Steel (Optional: Stainless Steel) and Stainless Steel ferrules
- Assembly of Side Plates - Side Plates: Galvanized Carbon Steel (Optional: Stainless Steel or specified coatings)
- Increased corrosion resistance/compatibility with other products
- Bolts, nuts, sleeves, and spacers are stainless steel
- Flanges Bolts and Gaskets - Gaskets: 150 lb spiral wound Stainless Steel, Bolts: A193-B7, Hex Nuts: A194-2H
ERGIL Engineering team designed lubricated dual race and triple-sealed swivel joints to provide permanent safety and convenience for the floating suction units and its application areas.
- This system can be integrated into your existing automation system.
- Different heavy-duty materials allow for matching the various kind of products to be transferred, aggressive or explosive liquids or gases. Swivel joints can handle the most critical products.
- Designed for the most challenging technical issues
- Minimal pressure loss and no leakage - vacuum proof and suitable for operating pressures.
- Easy to maintain because of long-lasting lubrication. Practically don't need for maintenance.
- Certified reliability to meet relevant international standards
- Elsewedy Electric PSP
Conducting business with ERGIL in the floating suction unit was a smooth process. Professional engineering - Read more
- Aegis Logistics Ltd. States
We feel happy to have been introduced to a team of professionals for our requirement of Internal - Read more
- IE Immanuel Engineering Pte.
While working with ERGIL, response has always been swift and guaranteed, whether it’s a working day or an official - Read more
- Tecnovent SL
We are glad to grow and expand together with ERGIL through the national territory and part South America. We - Read more