Quick Opening Closures
Quick Opening Closures
A safe, quick and economic access for your pig launchers / receivers, , filters seperators and pressure vessels.
Since 1982 ERGIL has been manufacturing Quick Opening Closures (QOC) are highly used for various vessel and pipeline applications such as pressure vessels, pig launcher/receivers, filter separators with vertical or horizontal installation and etc.
ERGIL trusts in the synergy of its quality product, backed by dedicated R&D team. The major goal of ERGIL team is to design and manufacture a quality product and provider service that fulfill customer expectations in quality, delivery time and cost efficiency.
ERGIL is able to manufacture any kind of quick opening closure (QOC) due to its reinforced facility with 35 years of experience to choose the technically and economically best closure for your projects.
ERGIL manages and controls the whole process carefully from the initial design of each closures to make sure its design meet project requirements right through to final delievery to ERGIL’s clients which includes quality checking, forgings, receipt, all cnc machining of components any welding that’s require assembly and in-house testing.
After a serious material testing process, closure’s materials are carefully chosen from renowned steel factories and manufactured in ERGIL’s one of a kind 35,000 sq/m manufacturing facility.
- Designed to ASME B31.4 , ASME B31.8 and ASME Section VIII Div. 1 Codes
- Quick Opening Closures come with the internal locking mechanism.
- All Quick Closures come with the sand blasted and primer coated and color of your choice
- Quick Closures can be hydrostatically tested on request
- It offers spare parts for all of its products during maintenance
- Internal inspection and test certificates will be provided for each item
- Third party inspection can be provided
ERGIL's new product website was conducted to give more detailed information to its QUICK OPENING CLOSURE users. To learn more please visit RXCLOSURE.COM
- Elsewedy Electric PSP
Conducting business with ERGIL in the floating suction unit was a smooth process. Professional engineering - Read more
- Aegis Logistics Ltd. States
We feel happy to have been introduced to a team of professionals for our requirement of Internal - Read more
- IE Immanuel Engineering Pte.
While working with ERGIL, response has always been swift and guaranteed, whether it’s a working day or an official - Read more
- Tecnovent SL
We are glad to grow and expand together with ERGIL through the national territory and part South America. We - Read more