Crucial Part of Your Pipeline Operation Integrity; Safe, Reliable and Sustainable
ERGIL Surge Protection & Water Hammer System is a powerful and user-friendly control system that protects your pipeline against water hammer & pressure transients for potable water, sea water and wastewater applications.
Water industry is being challenged with water scarcity, increasing construction, break-down, and maintanance costs, therefore continued operation has become more important than ever. ERGIL Surge Protection & Water Hammer System protects not only humans’ life, but also your pipeline, pump stations, hydrants, valves, and other related equipment.
ERGIL designs and manufactures both bladder type and compressor type surge vessel systems.
ERGIL’s compact skid bladder & compressor type vessels provide all you need on a single skid. ERGIL designs mobile or permanent frames, so moving from one place to another and using it for multiple pipelines is possible. They are easy to transport from one location to another. Modules can be designed as per the shipping method (sea, road and even air) and the system can be customizable as per working environment to protect against rush weather effects or robbery. Traditional surge vessel system contraction is costly, takes time, and safety concerns are high, however ERGIL’s mobile modular surge plug and play systems can reduce your project cost and time drastically in addition to eliminating site accidents. Contractors do not need to deal with site installation of such complicated
ERGIL provides custom-made modular skid systems that are consist of
- Surge Vessel Body (as per ASME, EN or GOST)
- Bladder (material is carefully chosen as per the requirements)
- Internals; such as vortex breakers, supports, grills.
- Level Indicator
- Relief Valves
- Drain Valves
- Control Panel
- Skid Mobile or Fixed Frame & Components
- Ladder & Platform
- Lightning & Earthing
Best Internal Bladders
Bladders are the most critical part of any air-in & water-in surge vessels. ERGIL’s years of experience, search and development projects help to understand how and what kind of bladder vessel to use. Choosing the right bladder plays an important role for the integrity of the system. Bladders are fragile items in nature and have to be designed with extra protection. Since, it is in direct contact with the water, it effects human life; therefore we offer certified bladders for potable water (drinking water) applications.
- Butyl Rubber (BR),
- Polyurethane (PU),
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) type bladders.
Upon request, we also provide WRAS (UK Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) & Non-Toxic Certificate.
Certified Pressure Vessel Manufacturer
ERGIL has been designing and fabricating engineered to order high pressure vessels since 1982. Surge vessel is the most important part of the water hammer system. Designing and manufacturing high surge vessels requires certain specialization that has to be accredited by industrial authoritiez.
ERGIL designs and manufactures pressure vessels up to 900 bar with maximum thickness 220 mm. Our fabrication facility and personnel are certified with ASME U, S, R, NBR, GOST, AD 2000/ISO 3834, EN 1090-1, EN ISO 3834-2, & DNV GL + ABS Marine Welding Class Program and capable of designing and manufacturing as per ASME, EN, GOST & as per end user requirements; such Shell DEP.
Fully Automated Systems
Are you interested to control your surge vessel operations automatically and monitor operations from your control room? System can also be monitored and controlled from our smart App and send SMS or e-mail notifications.
ERGIL provides full automated surge vessel systems that can be integrated into your existing control system. Having an automated system helps you to reduce man power manual help, accident risks and equipment hazards.
ATEX certified SCADA control panel
Skid system comes with an certified SCADA control panel. System works with Modbus communication or similar protocols allowing remote reporting of all events. Once, the system analyzes safety requirements and pressure ratings through sensors and actuator pressure relief valves, and sends a signal to the control room. System automatically absorbs the pressure. Control unit captures the real time data. Besides traditional models, wireless controlled data transfer is also available upon customer requests.
- Renowned company understanding of surge system design
- Ensures compliance with Product Equipment Directive & ASME regulations
- Reduces water leakage
- Pipeline fatigue and bursts analyze
- Minimizes risk of contamination in potable water pipes caused by negative pressures
- Accommodates variable pumping regimes without dumping compressed air
- Improves your company’s environmental social responsibility and public image
- Vertical or horizontal types are available
- A bladder is fixed to the outlet/inlet connection orifice located on the bottom or the side of the vessel.
- The bladder is designed so it can expand to the full size of the vessel. This allows for greater drawdown volumes and less stress on the bladder.
- The air is trapped in the space between the outside of the bladder and the wall of the vessel. Therefore the liquid is not in contact with the steel walls of the vessel.
- Depending on the level of cubage in the tank it is possible to design by using minimum 3, maximum 4 legs as optional
- Design code: ASME and others
Industries We Serve
ERGIL, as an engineering & fabrication partner with extensive knowledge of sea port terminals, tank farms, refineries, loading and unloading stations, water facilities, chemical process storage facilities as well as with flexible adaptable economical solutions, we can support your specific applications for following industries:
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Mining & Construction
- Marine & Offshore
- Industrial Process
Operating a highly sophisticated equipment requires constant monitoring, however we know that it is not the case for usual daily operations, therefore we manufacture the best products with low operating and maintenance cost.
- We provide spare parts from our stock
- Provide emergency services
- We do yearly maintenance contracts
- Support you for site installation, supervision and commissioning
One of a Kind Fabrication Facility
ERGIL is a leading expert in fabrication of custom process equipment, storage tanks, pressure vessels and heat exchangers with the highest quality standards of design, material, fabrication and installation. We offer in-house custom production including design, fabrication and installation of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and exotic alloys in our 38,000 m² manufacturing facility located at Mersin on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey.
Mersin has the biggest sea ports and major train hup with 800 km distance to Zakho/ Iraq border, 300km to Syria border and 900 km to Istanbul by road. It is Turkey’s gateway to major sea roads. As a modern facility it is equipped with the latest technology, including fully automated welding, rolling, CNC plasma cutting, shot blasting, heating, painting system and lifting machines. We are also capable of handling in-house pressure testing, radiography, and other non-destructive tests.