There are several kind of common seperator types and its stages such as, basket separators, micronic filters, fiberglass coalescers as well as water absorbent cartridges to meet required industry standards.
- Housing, for Filter Catridges
- Basket Filters, > 400 mesh (23µm)
- Microfilters, > 1 µm
- Coalescer filters, designed to seperate oil and water
- Seperator filters, restrict water flow through filters
All related engineering works are to be completed according to the specifications and related performance requirements are followed and guaranteed by our engineering services before the manufacturing activitiest start. Our filterage system are completely achieve removing of solids, liquids and gases was well as complex mixtures that resulted as accumulation of foam, gel and sludges.
An oil / gas / water separators generally consists of following components;
- Basket or micronic seperation filter for priliminary phase separation;
- Coalescer Filter, to seperate water content inside of the the fluid content
- Seperator Filter, to restrict water flow before outlet for püre fluid
- Coalescer Manifold, to assemble of catridges
- Seperator Manifold, to assemble of catridges
- Housing, having Quick opening closure
- Differential Pressure Gauge, determine the pressure drop and catridge change time
- Float Control, to drain pollutatn collection
- Sample Ports for dirty and pure flows
- Liquid level/interface detection and control, Sight Glass for Pollutant
- Drain points for dirty inlet and pure outlet flows
- Pressure Relief Valve, to prevent overpressure
- Air eliminator, to relief air / gas accumulation
- Gas, oil, water outlet
Sometimes other equipments such as heaters may be installed upstream of the separator for winterisation protection.
Vessel performance is affected by the following terms;
- Flow rates
- Fluid properties
- Particulate size
- Vessel configuration
- Control system
The capacity of most separators is sized as per maximum pressure drop allowed. Flow velocity is important to achieve succesfully seperation process. Separators that are designed to separate oil from water, as well as gas from liquid. Seperatio system and internal methodology have to be determined in absolute accuracy.
Seperator design are performed as per the following basic steps;
- Calculate diameter and length on basis of flow rerequirements considering seperation requirements, droplet size, velocity and retention time, liquid volume, levels,
- Select internal catridge types and simulating
Our coalescer separators are tested and qualified for requirements of API/EI Bulletin 1581, Fifth Edition. Stamp requirements are fully met as per ASME and CE codes.
The oil / gas / water separator in petroleum terminology refers to a pressure vessel used to increase purity levels of the fluids especialy gas and jet fuels. Separation is necessary to clean and produce refined streams for engine systems. The coalesing elements provide efficient separation of pollutant in a high capacity of fluid streams. Coalescer section is collects water particules by seperating from fuel and oil products passing this section freely. Collected droplets which have the higher density, collected in sump and drained through automatic or manual drainage valve. Coalescer an separators are used for providing certain oil / gas / water streams that meet pipeline specifications, as well as a water / solids stream for disposal. There are some certain legal restrictions and staged separation allows to maximize the liquid efficiency and purity.
- EPC work completions
- Engineering submittals and performance guarantee
- In-house engineering support for all diciplines
- Check and improve your operational efficiency with simuating control philosophy by electronically.
- Provides training, spare parts and guarantees for the safe operation of our equipment
- Construction Supervising services
- Reparing and revision works at site for stamped vessels
- Performance monitoring and adjustment activitiest after comissioning works
- Skid mounted, modular skids and process units
- After-sales service available for your ongoing spare-parts and mechanical maintenance needs
- Project Management & Consulting
- Logistics & Forwarding to site
- Predictive, preventative maintenance, and operations training
- Easy install and maintenance